Vintage and Pre-owned Stereo Equipment
"It's not what you would expect at a flea market!"
In an effort to stay safe during the COVID19 pandemic, Sounds Good To Me is not open for in-store browsing until further notice. We are only offering contactless, curbside transactions. Here's how it works:
1) Pick an item from our online inventory.
2) Contact me via phone, text or email to discuss the item and its availablity.
3) Make an appointment to meet at Sounds Good To Me (typically evenings after 6:30pm and some various daytime hours) to pick up the item.
4) Drive up in front of the store and remain in your vehicle with all people wearing masks.
5) If you are paying cash, we will have a bag for you to drop the money in.
6) If you are paying with a credit card, we will have a card reader for you to insert your card into and with your permission, we will sign the receipt for you.
7) If you prefer to pay with PayPal, you can do that prior to your appointment time (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8) After receipt of payment, we will load your purchase into your vehicle.
9) Please ask any questions prior to your appointment. Although we normally love to talk with our customers, we are not doing that in person at this time. This is handled more like a grocery pickup at your local HEB store ... quick in and out ... little or no human contact.
10) Now ... go home and enjoy your new purchase! Feel free to call, text or email if you have any questions or need advice on how to use any of the equipment purchased.
We hope everyone stays safe.
|© Copyright 2004-2020 Sounds Good To Me!|